Monday, July 04, 2005

Stupid stupid airports!!

What is wrong with airports? Are they just totally clueless. Now, you might think that I'm going to talk about some TSA debacle or somebody at the airline counter that just totally didn't have a clue. Not so. It's all about electricity!!

I've lost count of how many airports that I've been to with my laptop. Almost without exception it's a race to find a power outlet, if one is to be had. They wire the airport for wireless anywhere (I'm at an airport now on wireless), but are there any power outlets, noooooo. If there are, some other savy laptop traveler has found it and is using it to watch a DVD or play solitaire (they don't even have the decency to play a good game!)

So, my new charge to airports is, GET SOME POWER DUDES!!

On another note.... I feel so badly that I can't take comments right now. There has been some talk about liability issues and blogs and it just seems so risky. Feel free to shoot me any comments to robertgfreeman@yahoo.com if you have any thoughts about this or any other blog post I leave!
 
Subscribe in a reader