Saturday, April 30, 2005

IOUG-A is here!!

IOUG-A, it's the big one folks! My goodness, there is so much going on this week! Tomorrow, I have a full day university session to do, and then I have two other sessions to do.

I love meeting people at IOUG-A. I have lots of friends there, lots of great people, and it's always good to see them.

If your following this blog, and you are going to be at IOUG-A, come look me up.

On another note, my wife and I spent the last two days here having a great time. We went to Disney and MGM. Still, I'm already to get home to my kids. It's terrible that they are all growing up, and soon they will all be heading off to be adults. Knowing that my time is short, I don't mind the 5:30am run to take my two oldest to Seminary, then getting others up for school. Funny thing is that even on the weekends when I don't have to be up (or summer) early, I'm still up at 5:30am..... but it's all good and no complaints!

Thats part of the reason I love working from home. I get to be there when they go to school, I get to be there when they get home. It's a grand thing. Thanks to Don and Janet Burleson for that opportunity.

Enjoy IOUG-A!

Robert

1 comment:

Don Burleson said...

Robert, don't thank us, you paid your dues and you have earned it!

It takes a lot of work to distinguish yourself and the phone is ringing off-the hook with your fans!

It's nice to earn a living at-home, and I could never return to an office again. . .

 
Subscribe in a reader