There are evil people in the world. I firmly believe this, and it's evidenced every day. You will notice on my blog that one of these evil people has appeared. How can we tell this person is evil?
1. The posts were anonymous.
2. The posts were unkind and out of context.
3. The posts were presumptuous, at best.
I allow comments on my blog because I would hope for intelligent discourse, not drivel from someone hiding behind the moniker of anonymous. Still, wheat does have chaff, and one has to expect it while harvesting.
I can't delete the comments, blogger doesn't let me. I wouldn't even if I could. They demonstrate the type of person that any of us who dare to try to do some good in public (write a book, post our thoughts, etc...) has to deal with. They hide behind anonymity, puffed up by their own foolish remarks. Such wit! Such insight!
As for the comments:
1. I never said that this blog was about Oracle, or anything else. It's my blog, about my life and I'll put in it whatever I jolly well like. If you don't like it, don't read it.
2. My weight is my own issue, and a struggle. Yet, I'm a second degree black belt who can still get some air and do a butterfly kick, I think I'd surprise you as to my agility. I don't eat that much, and ride my stationary bike all the time. Because of injury and time, I've had to cut back on Karate quite a bit... Still, my BP is a nice 120/70 most of the time, thank you very much. I think I'll be around for a while yet.
3. We all die. The question is, what is waiting for us when we do? I don' t presume to judge anyone else, but I look forward to a pleasant afterlife. If it doesn't happen, well this was a nice life anyway. My kids are nearly grown now, and we are remarkably close. Even if I died tomorrow, I've provided the influence they need for the rest of their lives.
So, instead of telling others how to live their lives, why not do some good with your own. Give something back of value rather than garnish your life, and your memory, with worthlesness.