Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Oracle 12c and other things!

Well, there it is! Oracle 12c is out and about! You can find it at

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/downloads/index.html

Exciting! In the next few weeks this blog will start talking about 12c and we will also start talking about Oracle Exadata. I've been away for a while for a number of reasons, but the time has come to resurface here.

My new book, Oracle Database 12c New Features is currently under way and will be available as quickly as we can get it out. I've also got a new book on Oracle GoldenGate coming out in the next few days!

I hope you will enjoy my newly re-invigorated blog!

Robert

For someone special. From Dr. Who:

...You know this is inevitable. And you are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven....

No comments:

 
Subscribe in a reader