Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's done!!

Well, I just finished up the 11g New Features title, it's done and on it's way to the printer! If everything works out right, we will have books for OpenWorld!! Woot!

I'll be at OpenWorld next month. Oracle Press is doing an author meet and greet. I'll be there on the 14th of Nov (thats Wednesday). I don't know who else will be there (they will have a number of authors at these meet and greets) but I hope if you have a moment you will stop by and just say hi!

It's a little late tonight and I'm beat, but I wanted to let you all know the book is done. I'll be speaking in Omaha next week on 11g, my first presentation on the subject!

I'll have another Oracle Database 11g New Feature for you sometime very soon, stay tuned!!

No comments:

 
Subscribe in a reader